Terms and Conditions
Purchases, Delivery and Cancellation of Tickets
There are 3 ways to order tickets for TCCT events:
- By completing the online order process.
- By phone at 416-364-5590.
- By completing the downloadable order form, printing it and faxing it to 416-364-5676.
Unless otherwise specified, when the order is placed, the purchaser will receive an order confirmation through email. All tickets for events must be pre-paid by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or cheque. Receipts will be issued upon payment of the ticket(s) via email.
Corporate purchases of tables may be made by cheque. An invoice will be sent upon receipt of the order for the table. Terms are 30 days. Cheques should be made payable to The Canadian Club of Toronto and mailed to the address indicated in the Contact Us section of the website. A charge of $20 will be applied for any returned NSF cheques.
Cancellations must be made by NOON, 3 business days prior to an event for a full refund. Refunds will be issued by the same payment method as collected. No refunds will be issued after this cancellation deadline.
Purchase and or use of TCCT event ticket signifies agreement to the following:
- TCCT event ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event and seat for which it is issued;
- Reproduction of TCCT event ticket is not permitted;
- Ticket holder will comply with the rules and regulations of the venue and applicable laws.
The choice of meal for each luncheon is determined by the TCCT. In most cases, lunches are 2 courses: hot entrée followed by dessert and choice of coffee/tea. At all lunches a vegetarian entrée option is available. To ensure there are enough vegetarian entrees available, please indicate that you wish a vegetarian meal when you place your order.** For all other dietary restrictions or special requests, please contact the Canadian Club by phone at 416-364-5590 or via email at email@example.com. Please note that kosher meals are available at most venues for an additional charge.