For thirty-five seasons the Canadian Club, in partnership with the National Post, has started each New Year with an economic forecast luncheon with an expert panel reflecting on the economy, the markets and political issues that will affect Canadians in the year ahead.
This year's expert panel will be moderated by Kim Parlee, Anchor of Business Day on BNN - Business News Network, and will feature:
- Terence Corcoran - Financial Post & FP Magazine Editor
- Andrew Coyne - National Columnist, Postmedia and National Post
- Diane Francis – Financial Post Editor-at-Large, National Post
- Warren Jestin - Senior VP and Chief Economist, Scotiabank
- John Ivison - National Columnist, National Post
Will you require special assistance at one of our events? Click HERE to learn about our Accessibility services and policy.